Monday, October 10, 2011

Children's Card Games, Mostly


I'm awful at introductions. My name is Brian. My handle online is typically SHAAAAARK. That's just how I roll, motherfucker. I am seventeen years old, currently. I enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh. I have been playing seriously for a little under 6 months, at this time. I have played Yu-Gi-Oh for about 9 years, but didn't know a damn thing about the meta, or anything, at any time, until recently. I am now a reasonably good player, and typically I know what I'm doing. Mistakes happen, but I don't often make them again. I have never played locally, except small duels with friends. I plan to play locally very soon. I join my friends in #yugibro, and will post my thoughts on current Yu-Gi-Oh meta, cards, and deck profiles. I will use this blog to voice my opinions, and hopefully it will give you some insight, and make anyone who bothers to read this a better player, perhaps, or at least more knowledgeable. Hell, I'll likely learn some new things, too. Enjoy the show, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment